Fireworks Maestro Application Privacy Disclaimer
- The Fireworks Maestro Application does NOT collect information which would allow identification of its users or their devices.
- The Fireworks Maestro Application collects anonymous information about how the Application is being used - such as, for example, which music tracks and types of
fireworks the users use the most in the Application - for the purpose of improving the Application.
- When the Fireworks Maestro Application communicates with the server, the server records in a log the IP address from where the communication originated and
which functionality is requested (in the form of a URI address), just like it does with all other calls to the server via the HTTP and HTTPS interfaces.
- Is kept for no longer than ONE MONTH for the purposes of detecting and tracking attempts at security intrusion and for tracking and fixing of bugs and
performance issues, after which time it is destroyed.
- Does not contain sufficient detail to allow linking with and de-anonymisation of the Application usage information we also collect.